THE ASOCIATION - Greece
ATHENS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
The A.C.C.I., as essential advisor to the government regarding trade, industry and general national economic policy issues, is prompt to offer efficient and innovative services to its member-enterprises aiming to assist them in every business activity. Namely, the A.C.C.I.:
- keeps registers on commercial, industrial and export enterprises;
- maintains the General Electronic Commercial Register (GEMI);
- carries out and receives trade missions, organises events and business meetings together with several training and information seminars;
- informs its member-enterprises about recent developments on trade and industry on a national and international level;
- provides all its member-enterprises with free electronic services;
- is a member of the Alliance of European Metropolitan Chambers of Commerce & Industry;
- follows up and participates in EU and national programmes and provides SMEs with customised information.
Address: 7 Academias Str., 106 71 Athens
Tel.: +30.210.3604815-9, 210.3602411
HELLENIC AMERICAN UNION
Founded in 1957, the Hellenic American Union is a public-service institution with an international focus and strong community commitment, dedicated to providing opportunities for a diverse range of audiences to encounter and benefit from innovative educational programs and cultural events. These programs are developed independently by the institution or in partnership with European and American educational and cultural organizations and aim to directly address emergent social or economic needs. Since its establishment, the HAU has welcomed students and visitors from all over the world. It is estimated that to date 2.700.000 persons from 75 countries have enjoyed its services.